Hello! I’m Pratik Mohapatra. I am currently pursuing Bachelors in Computer Science. I am a passionate product developer and have a keen interest in the agile process. In addition to this, my UX/UI experience has scored 99/100 on Google PageSpeed Insights. I am well versed with WordPress, C#, Android Studio, and Microsoft Azure. Travelling and cooking are some things I love to do when I am free.
Cyber Risk Intern
As an intern in the risk advisory team I did the following
• Built a project to secure IoT devices.
• Scaled the application to serve a lot of requests using Microsoft Azure.
• Used an Azure certified Microprocessor to get data data and simulate real time usage.
• Used Adobe XD to prototype the product mockups.
• Built a end to end secured solution using cloud
• Was working with the Online Ordering Team.
• Worked on getting restaurants on board for Zomato Order.
• Interacted with clients to understand their requirements and troubleshoot issues.
• Proposed many technical changes in the Zomato stack.
• Got over 40 restaurants on board
Senior Student Partner
• Currently leading the Bangalore community with over 20 colleges on board
• Delivered sessions on how to use Microsoft technologies and products.
• Got many students on board by letting them know about the benefits of Microsoft technologies.
• Won the world finals of Microsoft Imagine Cup in the big data category.
• Helped students learn more about Microsoft Azure.
IEEE RVCE CS CHAPTER
Currently the Chair of the IEEE computer society at RV College Of Engineering. Under my leadership we have conducted several hackathons and guest lectures. We are now making sure that we promote a culture of research and leadership.
Head Of Technology
• As the head of technology I took up multiple responsibilities.
• I lead a team of developers to leverage technology to build one of the most robust applications.
• Built the website with the frontend and backend scoring high scores on page speed insights and GT Metrix.
• Built a progressive web application to help more users come on board.
• Used a host of Microsoft Azure services including CDN's, VM's & Redis Cache.
• Used Cloudflare to secure the website from DDOS attacks and secure it from spam
Full Stack Developer
I was responsible for working on a range of projects, designing appealing websites and interacting on a daily basis with graphic designers, back-end developers and marketers.
Communication For Product Managers
Building The Product & Working With Stakeholders
Metrics For Product Managers
Technology For Product Managers
DAT 221x : Introduction To NoSQL Solutions
DAT 228x : Developing Big Data Solutions Using Azure Machine Learning Studio
In The News
At 1am, the lights are still on in 15-year-old Pratik's room at his house on 80 Feet Road, Indiranagar. The NPS-Koramangala student is busy typing code on his laptop for his latest app called Resolve.
Like thousands of people in the country, 15-year-old Prathik Mohapatra too was rattled by the gang-rape of a 23-year-old physiotherapy student in Delhi last December. He stayed glued to the television and read extensively about cases of sexual crimes.
Pratik Mohapatra, a class 12 student and an active member of Microsoft Bugs Bounty programme, said, "Forget thanking us or awarding us, they do not even want to rectify it. They are insecure about accepting their mistakes and ignorant about cyber-security. On the other hand, an international company will never question you, but rather reward you for spotting the problem."
Writing a bugfree C# code to develop an app might sound distressing to many, but Pratik Mohapatra , 15, excels in the art. The teenager has developed a number of major ideas, some of them finding space on Microsoft's app store as well.
He is 16, has no formal training in developing mobile phone apps, but has a penchant for it and is already going places. Meet Pratik Mohapatra, a student of National Public School (Koramangala), who, unlike most teenagers, uses his spare time to develop apps rather than make posts on Facebook or watch television.
Resolve is a cloud based app in which the data can be accessed across all the devices of the user.
Founder at Limitinfinity Softwares and an active member of Microsoft’s bug bounty programme, Pratik Mohapatra, said that the main reason for the shortage of white hat hackers in the country is due to lack of ‘concrete’ hacking courses
Pratik Mohapatra learnt the basics of programming at school and went on to learn advanced coding on his own. He created an App called Calculator+ with a paid version called Calculator Hub for Windows Smartphones. Explocity speaks to the 15-year old who someday aspires to create a computer operating system that will rival Windows.
Awards & Achievements
Worldwide Winner in Big Data
Worldwide winner of Imagine cup in the big data category.
Recognized in TechEd Microsoft
Received a Lumia 925 and a certificate for me winning in //publish.
Watch The Video
Received a Lumia 1520 from Microsoft as a token of appreciation for all my applications
at the Windows Azure Conference.
Google Code In
Was one of the 50 Indians to receive a certificate from Google to complete a task from Google Code In
Windows Phone Store
My app IPL 2015 was featured at the best app in the sports category.
Computer Sec. and Computer Vice President
National Public School, KRM
Was awarded a badge at the investiture ceremony and held key positions at the computer club for 2 consecutive years.
Winner In Snapdeal Appathon
Microsoft and Snapdeal
Placed first in Microsoft hackathon presented by snapdeal. For displaying an app called Foodaholic
Scored 97/100 and 99/100
Scored high scores on benchamrking sites for using HTTP2, IPv6, CDN, PHP7, Microsoft Azure
I love to do something refreshing other than coding. Social work, swimming, travelling are a few things I like to do during my free time. In addition to this I like to learn a lot about AquaScaping, I have set up my own natural tanks and have achieved great success.
- Social Services